Topics that you need to study most for becoming a CISSP
Certification: Citrix CCIA for Virtualization - Citrix Certified Integration Architect for Virtualization (CCIA for Virtualization)
The ISC CISSP certification or sometimes also referred as Certified Information and System Security Professional certification course is an information security and an independent certification which is governed by ISC. The ISC CISSP certification has been globally recognized in the field of information security. The certification has also been in demand from some of world’s leading security organizations and can be considered as a credential of gold standard that will assure the leaders of information security that the candidate has rich skills, knowledge and experience to manage and build security posture for the organization. The ISC CISSP certification has also earned the place of trusted advisors and this was also first credential that was able to meet stringent requirements by IEC/ISO Standard.
Topics that you need to study most for the exam
Ten domains that you must be ready to face in the examination are as follows:
- Access control, security architecture for protecting assets of information system, methodologies, techniques and concepts, attacks and effectiveness. The course helps you to learn the basics of information security and perform risk analysis operations.
- Network security and telecommunications, transmission methods and network structures, security measures and transport format and network design and attacks. The course helps you to learn the ethics and governance, network design and architecture, network protocols and devices as well as secure communications.
- Risk management and security governance, implementation and documentation of policies, procedures and standards, security policy and governance. The course helps you to learn the governing the risks and managing the same.
- Security for software development, controlling within application and system, life cycle of system development, security control and application environment and application security effectiveness. The course helps you to learn the programming concepts, vulnerabilities in the software, database as well as artificial intelligence, testing and assurance of the software and object oriented programming and design. The course helps you to learn the administrative security, sensitive media and information security, asset management as well as continue the operations and incident management.
- Cryptography, methods, mean and principles for disguising information, ensuring integrity and confidentiality, encryption concepts and digital signatures. The course helps you to learn the symmetric and asymmetric encryption, hash functioning and cryptographic attacks, history and implementing the cryptography.
- Security design and architecture, fundamental concepts for security models, capability of information system, counter measure principles and threats and vulnerabilities. The course helps you to learn the network designing and architecture of the same as well as the various protocols for the network and the devices.
- Security operation, resource protection and incident response, response and attack prevention, vulnerability management and patch. The course helps you to learn the major legalized systems and the criminal, administrative and the civil laws.
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning, process for disaster recovery and providing training, analysis on business impact and recovery strategy. The course helps you to learn the BCP as well as the DRP processes and overview, developing the same and availability and backup of the same.
- Compliance, investigations, legal and regulations which can be helpful in determining crime. The course helps you to learn the training, awareness and testing of the DRP and BCP, continuous maintenance of the same as well as the specific frameworks required for the same.
- Physical security, site design considerations, internal and facility security. The course helps you to learn the ethics and regulations as well as the important laws, legal aspects for the investigation and information of law for security aspects.
Roles and responsibilities required for being a CISSP
- Recognize tasks in connection with details security danger administration and go with details security concepts together with examples of regulate used to implement these people.
- Go with the actual aspects of a plan composition making use of their matching points and discover methodological frameworks regarding implementing along with auditing security regulates.
- Discover methodological frameworks regarding accomplishing details security danger evaluation as well as distinguish between your links between qualitative along with quantitative danger exams.
- Go with development with the danger evaluation course of action together with matching points and tag examples of actions taken by the organization with reaction to any danger since possibly deterrence, transport, mitigation, as well as endorsement
- Concede the right software involving danger administration aspects and distinguish concerning danger evaluation along with handle strategies along with discovering tasks associated with a details stability officer.
- Acknowledge the actual benefits and drawbacks of varied credit reporting types and acknowledge exactly how numerous employees security strategies operate to reduce personnel danger.
- Admit techniques for implementing details security education and acknowledge the actual topics your working computer honesty method ought to address as well as go with frequent computer honesty fallacies for the matching correct landscapes
- Reply the actual honorable concepts that details security professionals ought to implement while they do their particular jobs and acknowledge the way to handle organizational issues.
- Recognize proper actions to help apply security consciousness trained in your organization and honorable concepts that details security professionals ought to implement.
At the end of the course, you would have acquired skills by gaining hands – on experience in the field of system security. You would know the functioning behind site designing, effectiveness in system services, perimeter security, forensic procedures and investigation etc. and a lot more which all will contribute for your professional development. The ISC CISSP certifications are valid for a period of 3 years. That means you must migrate to the latest product version as soon as they are made available. The ISC CISSP certifications are world-wide leader in system security operations. They have maintained elevated stands through the years and will also carry on the good work in the near future. Certification is the only method to go about it and ISC CISSP certification is credential to reach there.
Related IT Guides
- 10 Domains that the CISSP covers
- Become (and stay) a CISSP on a Budget
- Busting Through the Myths About the CISSP exam
- CASP Vs CISSP Security Certifications: Choose the Best
- Earning CISSP CPE Credit with blog posts
- How the 2012 CISSP CBK was built up?
- How to develop applications by being a CISSP